BSOA offers the following membership benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for BSOA meetings
- BSOA e-newsletters and the opportunity to publish articles in future issues
- Participation and voting rights at upcoming Executive Committee elections as well as eligibility to nominate and be nominated to the Executive Committee
- Participation and voting rights at the Annual General Assembly
- Access to the members-only area on our website
- Member Documents Library
- Access to past meetings
Register and Create Your Account with BSOA
Please click the button below to register with the BSOA. After you have registered, you shall be asked to set up Direct Debit Payment for the annual fee of £25.00 on our online system.
If you have any difficulties with registering yourself as a member, please contact us
How to cancel your standing order and change the amount
We acknowledge that a few current members still have their standing orders set up, therefore we would like to kindly ask you to cancel your existing standing order. After you cancel your standing order, please register and set up a Direct Debit Payment to continue being a member of BSOA
All the current members who register on our website are given access to the members-only area within two days of payment.